Tuesday, January 6, 2015

A big day for Luciana

Today Luciana walked about 10 feet all on her own!  She actually tried to walk for the first time on New Year's Day, and it was toward her Aunt Holly. :)  Today is January 6th, and she has just made sooo much progress.  She definitely falls down a ton, but I give her so much credit because she gets up immediately after!  She hasn't really hurt herself yet, but she has certainly gotten scared and bumped her head, but it doesn't seem to scare her too badly. 

Here is a pic of our sweet Lulu today-- she and her sister playing in the bathtub:


She is always watching P, soaking eeeeeverything up. :) 

Here we all are at Granddaddy's house on Holly's birthday:


And here we are at the tide pools that same day:



Penelope ended up getting soaked that day walking around in the puddles, and walked home in just an unbuttoned onesie & a sweater. :) 

Ahhh.... Well us gals are home, Papa is at work until the day after tomorrow. I used to have our routine down pat, and things were so easy... The girls would do the same things every day, until things just all of a sudden changed! Now we are getting back into a groove, so that's a relief. :) We are looking forward to Lulu sleeping through the night, and weaning from breast milk. She isn't interested AT ALL except when she's sleepy, letting me know it's more of a comfort thing, and she's built like a Butterball turkey, so I know she can spare the calories! As for P, we are working on so much: her tantrums, potty awareness (the beginning of potty training), and hopefully sleeping beyond 4:30 am!! It's probably the thing I'm looking forward to most. I haven't slept a full night since I was in my second trimester, pregnant with her! I'm sooo looking forward to sleeping someday soon. :) 

Since I'm just rambling, I'll sign off for tonight. See you again soon, my lovely babies (who are not babies anymore, if you're reading this!!) -- know that your Mommy LOVED every second of your young life, as much as I complain!! I haven't ever loved anyone the way I love you girls and Daddy now.... I hope we are all still as close as we are today.

Love,
Mom






No comments:

Post a Comment